Data Retention App
Policy-driven retention management for all data, everywhere
Retention management for risk reduction
Operationalize data retention with automation to apply the same policies across different types of data to ensure complete coverage and identify duplicate data to apply consistent policies.
Set policies to determine which data to maintain or discard and apply to all data – structured and unstructured, on-prem and in the cloud, across all data types, stores, and sources.
Import existing policies or create custom data retention rules to act on data aging. Tag data to keep, set up workflows to manage how long to keep it, and mark over-retained data for deletion.
Identify sensitive, critical, personal and regulated data to comply with relevant data retention policies, regardless of the industry or geography.
Data retention done differently
- Centrally define data retention strategies and apply to all types of data, structured, unstructured data, in motion and in cloud, on-prem or hybrid environments. Manage Data Retention at Scale
- Discover data and minimize risks of sensitive data by taking action on the right data, at the right time, to proactively delete expired data and identify data with legal holds to comply with regulatory requirements. Identify Critical Data
- Translate business and legal requirements into actionable data retention rules and policies, and manage overlapping retention policies to prioritize violations. Execute Business and Legal Requirements
- Collaborate with legal, compliance and data teams to ensure compliance with data retention regulations and internal business policies and operationalize the policies across all data at scale. Bridge Legal Retention and IT Teams
- Create retention rules based on business policies and import global regulation policies that manage what data to keep, for how long, and what to delete. Create and Manage Policies
- Identify, locate, and remove Redundant, Obsolete & Trivial (ROT) data to maintain a cleaner data environment. Decrease Data Clutter
- Set up rules to trigger a workflow or take action to remediate. Take Action on Findings
- Report, review, and act on policy violations across all data sources and types. Audit for Compliance
Explore the BigID Data Governance Suite
Monitor the consistency, accuracy, completeness and validity of your data in one place.
Enrich technical metadata with business and operational metadata for full visibility.
Scale data stewardship with automated discovery and recommendations for validation instead of manual curation.