Mitigate Risk with Privacy Impact Assessments
Assess Privacy Risk & Meet Regulations
Manage privacy risk assessments in a centralized location to estimate the risk associated with data inventory (owner, purpose, stored, used, shared, and maintained) and comply with privacy protection regulations.
Establish a systemized process with industry-standard templates to streamline collaboration with data owners. Eliminate the manual process of documenting PIAs with automated end-to-end fulfillment.
Gain the insight and perspective to manage issues based on risk profile, urgency, and relevance – and customize remediation, policies, activities, and more.
PIAs Done Differently
- Discover, classify and correlate data found across structured, unstructured, on-prem or in the cloud. Find All, Data Everywhere
- Streamline privacy impact assessment workflows for data source owners and business processes. Role Based Workflows
- Manage all PIAs within a centralized dashboard for status updates, risk profile, purpose of processing and more. Unified Dashboard
- Leverage visual data flows to effectively validate consistency with agreements and policies Validate with Data Flow Mapping
- Reduce time spent on the manual labor-intensive process with automated workflows to assess risk rapidly. Save Time
- Receive real-time insights on risk related to each business process - including data transfers and sharing Keep Up with Compliance
- Leverage industry standard PIA templates to assess privacy risk and automate comprehensive audits to fulfill the regulatory demand Report on Risk Activity
- Establish a risk-based approach to estimate and evaluate privacy risk from each data process Mitigate Your Privacy Risk
Explore the BigID Privacy Suite
Get end-to-end data subjects rights request intake and lifecycle management service with the BigID Privacy Portal.
Automate end-to-end data rights fulfillment and reporting – from requests to data deletion validation.
Centralize your view of consent across de-centralized stores of consent data.
Document all data processing activities, reduce risk, and comply with RoPA requirements.