Data Rights Fulfillment App
Automate end-to-end data rights requests and reporting
Manage data rights requests
Manage DSARs at scale by discovering, classifying, and connecting personal data to specific individuals. Automatically fulfill data rights requests easily and accurately – from right to access to data deletion – with comprehensive workflows driven by deep data discovery.
Enable data deletion requests workflows for indexed PI by location – and ensure ongoing, automated validation of individual deletion requests. Continuously validate individual data deletion, and identify and flag inadvertent data collection and processing to minimize compliance violations and business risk.
Generate customizable external and internal reports for all DSARs processed by integrating relevant records and per-application details of an individual. Correlate any sensitive data accurately back to an individual, and take action on it.
DSAR done differently
- Automatically fulfill DSARs with accurate, scalable results Automate DSARs
- Submit, process, and fulfill data rights requests by individual or in bulk Individual & Bulk Requests
- Develop data deletion workflows and removal validation to establish continuous compliance Validate Deletion
- Identify an individual’s data through search across a comprehensive data inventory PI Inventory
- Generate external and internal data subject access reports for proof of compliance - from customers to employees Customizable Reporting
- Easily run thousands of DSARs at scale via API-Driven integrations Increase Your Scalability
- Save on manual processing and fulfillment with accurate, scalable automation Automate Data Rights
- Manage all DSAR by user, request type, regulation and more. Manage Data Rights Requests
Explore the BigID Privacy Suite
Set up your own privacy portal and manage personal privacy preferences and data access requests.
Centralize your view of consent across de-centralized stores of consent data.
Document all data processing activities, reduce risk, and comply with RoPA requirements.
Identify, document, and minimize risk with Privacy Impact Assessments.