Data Remediation App
Enable remediation of high risk, sensitive, and regulated data
Data Remediation That Works For You
Manage data remediation all in one place: a single pane of glass to mark data to be archived, quarantined, deleted, masked, encrypted, anonymized, and more.
Delegate decisions to the right people, and make better data driven decisions. Assign findings and tasks to the right data owners, take action on the right data, and maintain an audit trail of all remediation activity.
Manage open issues based on risk, context, and priority – and customize your remediation actions and policies. Drill down into the data to see policies, violations, activity, access issues, and more.
Data Remediation Done Differently
- Take consistent actions across unstructured and structured, on-prem and in the cloud. Remediate All Data, Everywhere
- Manage remediation by sensitivity, criticality, policy, priority, owners, data sources, and more. Single Source of Truth
- Define the right remediation action, policies, and approval process - and choose how stakeholders will be notified when an action is needed. Customize for Your Business
- Streamline workflows for data source owners, individual users and auditors. Role-Based Dashboards
- Assign tasks to the right people, leave comments for collaboration, and manage actions. Assign and Collaborate
- Review reports by violation types, by data owner, caption the activity and track everything within one interface. Centralized Auditing and Reporting
- Easily integrate with your existing tech stack - and connect the dots. API-Driven Integrations
- Manage remediation for privacy, security, and governance - from data rights to data retention to data sharing. Connect Across the Platform
Explore the BigID Data Security Suite
Proactively reduce risk on your most sensitive data.
Accurately determine impacted users following a data breach and simplify incident response.
Identify open and over-privileged data access across data center and cloud.
Get data insight labeling and tagging for smarter protection enforcement.