The regulatory landscape around the world has changed rapidly in the last few years. Growing concerns about privacy and how personal data is being collected, used and shared have spurred new regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and most recently, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
How prepared is your organization when it comes to GDPR and CCPA compliance?
Join this panel of industry leaders for an interactive Q&A roundtable to learn more about:
- The current compliance landscape around the world
- The main differences between GDPR and CCPA and what this means for your organization
- Why you shouldn’t skip data discovery during your compliance program
- How to leverage data inventories for CCPA and GDPR compliance
- What to expect in 2020 and beyond
- Strategies for data loss prevention
- Best tools and practices for achieving and maintaining compliance