Coping with Turbulence: Managing Cross-Border Data Transfers
Explore key steps enterprises can take to understand, monitor and audit how data flows between data jurisdictions
There’s now more pressure than ever for managing data flows across jurisdictions, governing third party data sharing and enforcing data residency requirements. With what are likely to be tectonic changes ahead for bulk data transfers, what can enterprises do better prepare themselves for the new environment?
In this webinar, we will explore how the regulatory environment has shifted, and key steps enterprises can take to understand, monitor and audit how data flows between data jurisdictions.
Join us to learn more about:
- What are the key changes in rules governing cross-border data transfers
- How to build a sustainable, automated approach to mapping data flows
- How to incorporate a data residency dimension into data flows
- How to assign data residency to individuals’ data
- How to evaluate data flows at scale against policies & contractual requirements
- How a data-driven approach allows for greater responsiveness as regulations change
Register below for the full on-demand replay