Some of the most celebrated data leaders, AI security, risk, and innovation delivered right to your laptop— that’s our version of March madness. Join us for the appropriately hyped executive digital summit of 2024: ELEV-AI-TE.
This groundbreaking webinar promises court side seats to best practices, predictions, and actionable takeaways around preparing your data for AI, navigating the AI regulation landscape, managing AI risk in the cloud, and more.
Mark your calendar for March 7th | 11:00 am ET and register here now.
This digital summit features several unique thought leadership speaking sessions including:
- Generative AI Will Change How Security Practitioners Operate: A keynote address featuring Allie Mellen, Analyst, Forrester Research—exploring the new frontier of Generative AI and all of the gains it can provide your security teams.
- Ctrl+alt+innovate— AI Predictions for Data Privacy & Security: Join esteemed experts from Citi, Fox Rothschild, and Discover financial for a deep dive into actionable strategies and considerations to ensure your organization is well-equipped to navigate the complex and dynamic terrain of AI-driven data privacy and security.
- Preparing your Data for AI— What You Need to Know: Get all the latest and greatest from the Director of Information Security at Manulife, Parul Khanna and Olayinka Wilson-Kofi, Information Security & Privacy Specialist at Ericsson. This exclusive panel will cover how these leaders navigate the delicate balance between harnessing the power of AI and protecting sensitive information.
What you can look forward to
Hear firsthand how leading AI innovators are tackling risk, challenges, regulations, and more. Gain valuable insights and learn practical approaches that you can actually implement within your organization.
It doesn’t stop there— this digital summit offers some additional bonuses that you won’t want to miss.
- CPE Credits: Invest in your career growth—attendees will be eligible for 2 CPE credits.
- Make an Impact: When you register, you don’t just give to yourself— but to others. For each registrant, we’ll make a donation to StemKidsNYC, an organization offering programs for children focusing on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- Participate to Win: Sign up, engage in our insightful panels, and get a chance to win exciting raffle prizes!
The ball is in your court this March— save your spot and register for Elev-AI-te Digital Summit.