BigID will be exhibiting and sponsoring at this year’s Data Management Summit in London.
About the event:
The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI, ML and blockchain is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2019 Key topics:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- How to get data lineage right
- Reviewing the regulatory landscape and impact on data management: BREXIT, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR
- Unlocking value: new tools and capabilities for smart analytics including ontologies, semantic layers and knowledge graphs
- Creating a data ethics framework
- Building a diverse data and analytics team