Join BigID and Ionic for this interactive webinar to learn how you can automate the identification and mitigation of risk to personal data to comply with CCPA and GDPR. Alston & Bird’s Data Privacy & Security Practice leader, James Harvey, will moderate a discussion between BigID’s Head of Product and Ionic’s General Counsel, that will demonstrate how to discover exposed personal information, de-identify it, and change underlying security controls to enforce privacy policies.
- Discover and correlate PI across the enterprise at scale
- Connect data insights directly to privacy and security policy rules
- Automate enforcement actions based on compliance policies and classification
- Maintain an audit trail on enforcement actions to demonstrate compliance
- James Harvey, Partner, Data Privacy & Security Practice, Alston & Bird
- Robert Ball, General Counsel, Ionic Security
- Nimrod Vax, BigID Head of Product
- Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Time: 11:00AM-12:00PM ETRegister Now!